It's a day of delight and fatigue.
今天是愉快但超級累的一天。
I brought my good friend, Sandy, to my home and played with my dog today.
我今天帶我的朋友Sandy回家跟我們家的狗狗玩。
It's a fresh experience for Sandy to spend all day with a dog because her mom doesn't allow her to keep a dog in their house.
對Sandy來說,花一整天的時間都在跟狗狗相處是一個很新鮮的體驗,因為她媽媽不允許她在家養狗。
My pet, Dong-dong, is a quite energetic dog, and it always dashes here and there. We were so exhausted to grab its dog leash.
我們家咚咚精力實在太旺盛,總是到處衝來衝去。為了拉住她的狗鍊我們可能比狗還累。
We brought Dong-dong to riverside to take a walk and breathe fresh air today.
今天我們帶咚咚去河邊散步呼吸新鮮空氣。
We walked for a long, long time, till our feets almost killed us.
我們走了很長一段時間,走到腳都快斷了。
Later, we went to Taipei to have our dinner and spent much time thinking what for meal.
後來我們去台北吃晚餐而且花了很多時間想要吃甚麼。
Finally we decided have sashimi for our dinner , so we went to 築地鮮魚。
最後我們決定晚餐要吃生魚片!所以我們就去築地鮮魚。
Both of us ordered mix sashimi donburi, and there are rice, egg , vegetable and some slices of salmon, tuna and swordfish in it.
我們兩個都點了築地丼(綜合刺身),裡面有飯、蛋、蔬菜跟一些鮭魚鮪魚和旗魚的切片。
It cost NT $ 150 and I thought it's not so cheap or expensive, but I secretly hope there could be more salmon( only 1 salmon slice in it) (LOL)
這樣一碗要新台幣150元,我是沒有覺得很貴啦但好像也沒有很便宜,而且我私心希望鮭魚能夠多一點啦(一碗裡面只有一片鮭魚而已)(XD)
Maybe next time I will try the salmon donburi, but it costs NT $180...
可能下一次我會試試看點鮭魚丼吧,不過這樣一碗就要180元了...
By the way, the miso soup here is not bad, and it is all you can eat.
順帶一提,這裡的味噌湯其實還不錯,而且可以無限取用。
I hope the information is useful! See ya!
希望這些資訊對大家有用!掰掰啦~
nice post!
Thank you :D
Wasabi !!
芥末最高!!!!