Sort:  

Absolutely, stay away from politics (especially in Nigeria), its crazy down here, part of the reason i no longer listen to the news

do Nigerians have free speech and the right to bear arms?

Legally we do, anyone can say pretty much any thing here, but there are occasions where you pay dearly, journalist know all about this,as for arms it is outright illegal here.

Even with the first amendment your words still have consequences, just not arrest. Is there a referendum process where people can propose laws and then vote on them?

It is getting crazy everywhere! I gave up watching TV news or listening on the radio. If news gets better (HA!) I may give it another try, but I will not hold my breath. I'm just waiting for everything to break.

unfortunately no country can run without politicians, maybe someday AI could help (more logic,facts and figures, less sentiment)

no country can run without politicians

Maybe it is time for countries try other management methods that are business-based to see if there is a way we can do without professional politicians.

Eliminating multiple terms in office would be a good way to begin. One term, and you can NEVER serve another in any capacity would be a good start!

Toss them out before they learn enough to get dangerous.