Zero to something ( one month in)

in #discussion3 years ago (edited)

Hey guys I know its been a bit since my last post I have had a lot happen so lets talk about it. So like I talk about in my earlier post I had lost my job and had to get out there and find something quick. In that time I had started to learn about blockchain games and all the joys of it. I have been playing splinterlands mostly I have really grown to love it but mostly thanks to the guild that has taken me in as one of its own. @acolytesofhelio has shown me that there is a completely differnt gaming community out there than that of what I knew from my time on xbox. I love these people they are so helpful and organized. I did go ahead and buy the spellbook with my last check from the old job. So far I have managed to acquire twelve cards so far one i did buy just to try that out.
Screenshot_20210815-223642_Splinterlands.jpg
I only spent about a quarter for it. The learning curve has been a bit of a struggle for me on splinterlands but I have grown to love my water cards. Just yeserday I managed to get five wins in a row pushing my self in to bronze 2 for the first time.
Screenshot_20210813-162353_Splinterlands.jpg
Now that I have learned how to better play my field wins have been coming in a bit more. I honestly did not know that I had been down playing my magic users so much. With the airdrops coming in I have started to just stake that as they come in we are currently up to about fifty cents worth right now so lets see how well that goes. Im hoping to have the extra cash from this first check to may be buy my self a dice pack or something to try and pack in a few more cards. Well guys thats really all I have for now hope everyone is well and keep on enjoying life. Lets take this zero and make it something togeather until next time.

Sort:  

That's awesome, glad to see you are starting to have some success!

Hey Ormr! Check your first few lines you got a typo there, also you should be using tags: #ocd #proofofbrain #hivegaming #battle
2 of these earning you some extra tokens on the way :)
!LUV
!BEER

<><

<><

LUV

Connect

Trade

@ormr5912, you've been given LUV from @solymi.

Check the LUV in your H-E wallet. (1/4)

Congrats on making it to Bronze II! And your new job and all the progress you're making, that is really awesome to hear. Very happy we are part of the same guild :)

We love you too!

Good job with the post. keep grinding away and ask for help from the guild. We got you.

(r1s2g3)
Your post has been manually curated by @monster-curator Team!

Get instant cashback for every cards purchase on MonsterMarket.io. MonsterMarket shares 60% of the revenue generated, no minimum spending is required. Join MonsterMarket Discord.

Monster-Curator-Monster-Market.png

Congratulations @ormr5912! You have completed the following achievement on the Hive blockchain and have been rewarded with new badge(s) :

You received more than 100 upvotes.
Your next target is to reach 200 upvotes.

You can view your badges on your board and compare yourself to others in the Ranking
If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word STOP