You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: My Husband Thinks He is A Wolf

@rawdawg why are you downvoting my post you know i am just started steemit i do a lot of hard work in my summer vacation from school and now after a month hard work i earn hardly 2 sbd and you are downvoting me even i don't know about you who are you.this is not good.don't do this please

Sort:  

I will continue to downvote your posts until you stop stealing pictures from the internet and posting them as your own and then using bid-bots to upvote your shit-posts. Enjoy the downvotes!

and for your kind information, you are also using bots to upvote your posts

for your this post u have use these bots for upvote + booster

16%
≈ 52.08$

• postpromoter
    4%
    ≈ 15.95$
  • bleepcoin
    100%
    ≈ 3.88$
  • smartsteem
    30%
    ≈ 3.36$
  • saywha
    37%
    ≈ 0.44$

so you cannnot say against anything which are you using for yourself

@rawdawg How you can blame me that I am stealing pictures from the internet.and where i clam in my post that i own these pictures.i am using or sharing pictures and gifs in my posts as well as in my comments to make interesting which are royalty free or author give permission to reuse his picture for everyone who wants.and why are you doing with this me whole steemit full of these types of post.

You will continue to get downvotes if you continue to post shit.

I'm working with her to improve her content. She's brand new to the site, no need to chase her with downvotes. better to share information in a kind way then to chase with downvotes. :bow:

ok then downvoted that people who are old to steemit and have a more power over you.then i will come to know how much you are real.