Sort:  

I'm not making an argument.
I'm merely stating a fact.
I AM an anarchist.
You're being very rude and combative.

Let's say we are slaves when slavery of the africans was still around.
And I as a slave said to you as a slave : I believe in the zero slavery principle.
would you ask me then;
How can you be for zero slavery principle on a slave plantage?

Do you see how that can be possible. And If more and more slaves woke up to the fact that they ought not to be slaves ( because more and more stated that they are not slaves) that slavery would end. Of course action would be needed. But everything starts with people saying it's wrong I will not cooperate, or get around, or try to escape, that system

You do know that the zero aggression principle is not a pacifistic stance?

Because you say:

it's a self defeating stance because first it is clearly against initiating force against those that initiate force themselves

This is absolutely no true If you think this is what the zero aggression principle is or means you don't understand it.

First, to make something clear, if you defend yourself against an attacker ,aggresor (the one initiating violence) you are not the initiator of violence (you are not an attacker or agressor), you defend yourself.

You may defend yourself against those who attack you. I would even say I must, where I can, defend myself (and eventual others) against the state aggressors and other aggressors or aggressions.
This can have many different forms.

(defending is not aggressing)

I'm not convincing the slave owner that would be ridiculous.
I'm trying to get through to the other slaves that think they ought to be slaves.

It's a bit like being born in a giant cult. If you want to take a aim at destroying the cult it would not help to convince the cult leaders, they do not believe their own story (well maybe they do but that's not the point), you try to deprogram the cult members,
the believers, if no one believe the BS of the cult leaders there is no cult.