You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Hello...my name is Everitt Mickey and

in #discussion7 years ago

If you are for Zero Aggression, then that means you do not tolerate aggression, the reason why it would require Complete, Total War, overt and subversive war, the reason is that the Slave Owner will never listen to the kumbaya, the alphabet organizations will never "reform", that's what Zero Aggression means, fucking their shit up Fight Club and Immortal Technique style, Zero Aggression dictates that they deserve it.

Sort:  

If you are for Zero Aggression, then that means you do not tolerate aggression

I know that, I thought I explained already.

the reason is that the Slave Owner will never listen to the kumbaya, the alphabet organizations will never "reform", that's what Zero Aggression means

You think, that the people that say they believe in the zero aggression principle, expect that the slave owners will listen to kumbaya and the alphabet organizations will reform? Because I don't believe that.

Zero Aggression dictates that they deserve it.

That is what the ZAP means yeah They initiate violence all day every day.

I believe covert is the only way, for me, for now, there are so few of us here. In the US it's different there the overt way is more part of the culture.

I'm really sorry that I have such a hard time understanding you, and that I ask so many questions, but I really want to understand what you are saying.

Thanks for the patient reply :)